Pages

Tuesday

Organic Pesticide for Organic Farming! AMAZING Recipe!!!


OH MY GOD
Was my reaction to the AMAZING potency of an all natural pesticide I made over the weekend.  


  I have to check my garden constantly for pests, as I refuse to use pesticides!  In the past, caterpillars have come in the night and literally destroyed my garden or whatever I have growing.  I have felt so defeated and so discouraged!  But a few days ago, when I was tending to my most recent little organic garden, I spotted an evil caterpillar crawling straight for my raised bed of greens!  I immediately ran indoors and got a spray bottle that had 4 liquid ingredients mixed inside.
  I ran back outside to the caterpillar and sprayed it.  It was instantly immobilized and died shortly after.  I jumped and shouted for joy!  Have I finally found the magical mixture to stop these feasting beasts?  I have!!!!


  The mixture that was in the spray bottle contained 4 ingredients:
•Water

•Organic White Distilled Vinegar




You should be able to find all of these ingredients at your local health food store.  If not, you can purchase them online at websites like amazon.com





•Tea Tree Oil









•Neem Oil










•The Recipe•
  This mixture is all natural and all organic.  
1.  Mix equal parts vinegar, tea tree oil and neem oil with half a cup of water within a spray bottle and spray this around your yard.  
DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY ON YOUR PLANTS.
2.  If you have raised beds or potted plants, spray the mixture onto the wood or pot.  Do this once a day and your garden will be pest free!!!  You can use it to kill pests on site and to also keep them at bay.
  This mixture WORKS so well.  It's also a good human repellent as well (as it STINKS to high heaven!) but the odor is not as potent to humans as it is to pests and your produce will not smell or taste like the mixture.
  Try this amazing mixture on your pests and let me know if it works just as well for you!








No comments:

Post a Comment